top of page

More Hoops & Regulations

In our wonderful state, an animal massage practitioner must be licensed by the state's Deptartment of Health. Luckily I have my great and wonderful mentor, Lorna from the Animal Wellness Connection to help me navigate these hoops. Firstly, your license renews on your birthday, so it worked out for me to get mine at that time. I also had to take a test from the state about the legalities and a HIV/AIDS class. WHEW! I am finally finished with all the tests, forms, fees and such - yeah! Get in touch so I can put all this into play!

Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page